Dear Internet Business Owner,
In an episode of The Andy Griffth Show, mechanic and gas station attendant Goober Pyle purchased "Wally's Filling Station" to become the boss, the business owner, the executive.
As people gathered for the big Grand Opening, Goober proudly pointed out the new sign with his name on it, told about great changes he was making, shared his new jingle and explained why he had hired someone to do the manual labor because now he was the "executive".
The local sheriff asked to be the first customer under the new proprietor but when the attendant attempted to pump gas into the squad car, nothing happened.
The sheriff asked, "What's the matter?" Goober replied, "I've been so busy with my executive work I forgot to order gas."
Oops. While Goober was busy doing a lot of things, he forgot the most important thing. Without that all important thing...
Everyone Was Gathered But Nobody
You can just about feel his pain can’t you? Now here’s why I’m sharing this story with you…
Lots of marketers know what this feels like. That’s because lots of marketers spend days, weeks and months pouring their heart and soul into a product. They dream about all the money they’re going to make with the product. They plan a big launch, a grand opening of sorts.
And then… nothing. Can you imagine? I’m talking…
No Sales. No Interest. Not Even a Nibble From a Prospect. Just Tumbleweeds Blowing Through Your Paypal Account…
Ouch, right? And if you think this couldn’t possibly happen to you, think again. Every day all over the internet it happens to dozens of marketers.
WHAT'S THE MATTER?
THEY FORGOT TO ORDER GAS!
You can have an amazing product but if you forget the all-important thing that convinces people to order, you're going to waste your traffic. You're going to find out that "everyone gathers but no one buys."
You see, in many cases (perhaps most cases) a lack of traffic conversion (getting your visitors to buy) comes down to one problem…
A Bad Sales Letter.
Here’s the thing…
Writing a good sales letter isn’t about stringing a few grammatically correct sentences together. If it was that easy, your high school English teacher would be a million-dollar copywriter.
Nope, good copy is about way more than good English. Good copy is about knowing your prospect. It’s about persuading. It’s about storyselling. Writing a convincing salesletter is more than just hanging your sign up, it's about ordering the gas that fuels a decision to buy what you're offering on the page.
None of this has anything to do with grammar and absolutely everything to do with the art and science of really connecting with your prospect.
I understand this all too well. I’ve been crafting sales letters for a long time. These letters have created tens of thousands of sales for me over the years, which has provided a very comfortable lifestyle for me and my family.
I don’t say any of this to brag. Rather, the point is that I know how important it is to create a good sales letter. You can create the best product in the world but if your sales letter doesn’t do its job, then you’re gonna feel like Goober Pyle when the pump was activated but nothing came out.
Don't Be A Goober!
The good news is you’re going to find out how to avoid that sort of disappointment right now.
Let’s cut to the chase…
Learning how to write good sales copy is one of the most valuable and profitable skills you can pick up in your business career. Because once you know how to craft irresistible, sizzling sales letters, then you’ll have the power to sell anything to anyone!
That’s why I’ve put together this 50+ page hands-on course, where you’ll get a step-by-step guide for crafting high-response sales letters. This includes:
- Ten daily modules where you learn exactly how to write sizzling copy!
- Ten daily assignments to go with each module. If you follow along, you only need to invest a few minutes a day to write a new piece of your copy – and in just 10 days you’ll be ready to roll with a high-response sales letter!
- Dozens of examples and tips throughout the entire course to make it easier than ever for you to create your own letter!
Sounds good, right?
You will learn how to do all of this, plus you will:
- Discover the three crucial components of creating your headline block. (Hint: Most people totally overlook the first component!)
- Find out how to grab attention, arouse curiosity and get your prospects eager to read your sales letter!
- Discover the #1 thing you absolutely need to do to keep your prospects reading and start putting them in a buying mood!
- Plus you’ll find out the one thing your prospects are very interested in reading – if you include this one thing, then you’re halfway to getting a sale!
- Find out the #1 thing that gets people excited. You absolutely NEED to focus on this point if you want to make a sale!
- Find out what one thing you can do to virtually wipe out the competition and get your prospects realizing you have the best darn solution they’ve ever laid eyes on!
- Discover six surefire ways to provide irrefutable proof. (Hint: This is a BIG key to boosting your conversion rates!)
- Find out which type of proof your prospects trust the most – and if you want to make a sale, you better provide plenty of it!
- Find out a simple method you can use to drive up your prospects interest in your product!
- Discover a surprising word you can drop into your copy to boost conversions like crazy!
- Discover four amazing ways to create a sense of urgency – do this and your prospects won’t leave your sales page unless they’re hitting your order button!
- Get two other proven tactics you can use to get your prospects moving towards your order button faster than ever!
- Learn which three key components your guarantee must include to be effective!
- Find out what type of surprising guarantee not only boosts conversion rates but also lowers refund rates!
- Discover the secrets of creating order buttons and links that command attention and get clicks!
- Find out which nine pieces of information you need to deliver to your prospects to build trust and secure the sale. (Most people totally overlook most of these pieces!)
- Learn how to use a simple sales technique to point prospects towards the order button – this works in other parts of your letter but it’s particularly powerful when you drop it into the postscript!
- Find out five other super-effective ways to create a P.S. that pushes people straight to your order button!
- Get a template that shows you how to quickly and easily create your own high-response sales letter!
- Get five keys to boost your conversions and really make your sales letter shine!
Here’s why so many others love this course and why you will too:
- You’ll discover a simple system you can use over and over again to create high-response sales letters!
- You’ll get plenty of examples you can swipe and use in your copy. This makes it easier than ever to create your own sales letter!
- No getting overwhelmed, because this course breaks down the entire process into 10 easy-to-follow steps!
- You’ll get insight into the key order triggers that make people click your order button. These are the keys to creating high-response copy!
- You’ll discover how to turn lukewarm prospects into cash-paying customers with benefit statements that are sure to boost desire for your offer!
- You’ll learn the most powerful ways to close the sale with a strong call to action!
- You’ll find out how to persuade a prospect in a way that makes them more open to suggestion when they get to the buy button!
- You’ll discover how to use social proof to build credibility and help drop your prospect’s defenses!
- You’ll learn what one thing you absolutely must do to overcome your prospect’s natural resistance to buying your product!
- Plus you’ll even find out how to write in a way that makes your prospects feel like you’re reading their minds!
And so much more. Whether you’re a beginner OR you’ve written a few letters before, this course will help you create better sales copy!
Now, this course gives you the instruction you need to write a really great sales piece. But when you order now, I’m going to toss in a package of bonus tools and tips you can use to really ratchet up your response rates!
If you hired a copywriter to craft your sales letter, you’d pay well over $1000.
If you purchased these pieces separately, you’d pay well over $100.
So all this probably makes you wonder how much you’ll need to cough up to get your hands on this 10-day copywriting course and five bonuses.
Relax, its surprisingly affordable.
If you order now, you’ll get instant access to everything shown on this page for just $47.
This is a killer deal. If these strategies create just one or two extra sales for you, you’ll recoup your investment fast.
But frankly, I’d be a little embarrassed if you were only able to generate one or two extra sales. And that’s why I’m offering you this money-back guarantee…
HERE’S YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
I’m so sure that you’re going to absolutely love the Sales Copy Game Plan that I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is. If you order today, you get instant access to everything and a full 30 days to review all the materials. If you’re not absolutely thrilled for any reason – if this package doesn’t help you create better sales letters – then all you have to do is contact me within 30 days for a prompt and cheerful refund.
You know this guide is exactly what you need to start generating more sales, so…
DON'T BE A GOOBER! ORDER NOW...
Order Now For Only $47
Immediate Download Available For
All Materials In The Copy Box Package
Yes, I want this course and bonuses for just $47!
YOU WILL RECEIVE THE PACKAGE INSTANTLY
(Even if it's 2:00 AM on a Saturday)
You will receive the Sales Copy Game Plan course and bonuses
instantly, right after your payment.
* Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential. Please remember that each individual’s success depends on his orher background, dedication, desire and motivation. As with any business endeavor, there is no certain guarantee that you will earn any money.
No additional coupons or discounts available for this promotional package.
P.S. Perhaps you're wondering, "There are a lot of sales copy courses out there, why should I buy THIS one?" Here is the short answer: this is THE "best bang for the buck." I've never come across a course in this price range at this high quality. Courses nowhere near the quality of this one are sold for 5X more ... this is easily worth $97. Easily. PLUS, this is SIMPLE to follow. Easy assignments. Lots of examples. Step-by-step.
© Nick James - eShowcase, Inc.
Head Office: 10785 W. Twain Ave. Ste 102. Las Vegas, NV, 89135, United States
UK Office: 450 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6UU United Kingdom
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without permission prohibited.